Cranberry Apple Bread Ingredients:
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups peeled apples, chopped finely
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg or 1/4 cup Egg Beaters (egg substitute)
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and baking soda in small bowl and set aside.
- Mix apples, sugar and oil in a medium bowl.
- Add the egg.
- Stir in flour mixture until moistened. Batter will be thick.
- Stir in the cranberries and walnuts.
- Spread the batter into a greased 8-1/2 x 4-1/2 x 2 1/2 loaf pan.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Labels: Christmas Breads