- 16-ounce can Ocean Spray® Jellied Cranberry Sauce
- 12-ounce bottle Heinz® Chili Sauce
- 2-pound bag frozen, pre-cooked, cocktail-size meatballs
- Combine sauces in a large saucepan.
- Cook over medium-low heat, stirring until smooth.
- Add meatballs.
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes or until meatballs are heated through, stirring occasionally.
Slow cooker Preparation:
- Place meatballs in a slow cooker.
- Combine sauces and pour over meatballs.
- Cover and cook 4 hours on HIGH.
Labels: Christmas Appetizer