Here is a Christmas breakfast that is sure to please your hungry crowd and it is easy to put together.
- 10 slices bread, dried and cubed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/4 tablespoon dry mustard
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Beat eggs well in a small bowl.
- Mix cubed bread pieces and cheese together in larger bowl.
- Pour into a 10 x 6 x 1-inch greased baking dish.
- Combine eggs, milk, salt, and dry mustard until blended.
- Pour over croutons and top with crumbled bacon.
- Bake 1 hour or until eggs are firm.
Note: Chopped ham may be used instead of bacon, if desired.
Labels: Christmas Breakfast